Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Date: Friday, 8 April 2005
Time: 1930 HRS

Any Dakota/Durango is welcome to come. We're going to try and get a club going on around here for monthly meets and possibly bi-monthly if a majority of the members would like to. The first meet will just be so everyone can get aquainted. Bring about $20 with you, we will probably head to Belleville, IL and go laser tagging or something. Post or Private message me if you're comming so we don't leave anyone behind!

·
Simply Motorsports
478 Posts
man thats like three hrs away from me.....probably can't take red on that long of a trip....cant afford and tickets or gas...unless i trailer it .but if i somehow got the day and the next off count me in.i'll just bring the 4x4...i'll post again when i know for sure..proabably a week or so

·
1700 + 1/4 mile passes
27,265 Posts
I'll try to make it, thats when I usually when I get off work from downtown and I would have to go the other direction from Alton to get my dakota. The place I work at has a dirt parking lot so I drive my little beater car there to keep the truck clean. I probally wouldn't get there until 9:00pm and thats if I haul ass. :drive:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Allright, that's fine. I hear ya on drivin the beater, I park in a white rock parking lot at work and it just gets soo dusty. We probably won't be there at 9:00, so give me a call when you're on your way and I can let you know where we're at. Chances are we'll be in Belleville.

Cell: 618.580.1698

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be looking forward to the POSSIBLITY of you comming simply. Think of it as a little road trip to get away from some troubles! :biggthump

·
Simply Motorsports
478 Posts
TopDawgN8 said:
I'll be looking forward to the POSSIBLITY of you comming simply. Think of it as a little road trip to get away from some troubles! :biggthump
lol that comment is almost enough for me to try and somehow scam my boss into the 8and maybe somehow the 9th off....but we will see..i could use some out of the small town life for a day

1 - 9 of 9 Posts