Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in getting some altezza tail lights for a 98 Black Durango. I am wondering if I should have them with chrome, black, or carbon fiber. I'm not sure what would look better and I need some opinions. Anyone have any altezza pics on a black vehicle? Where are the best places to find altezzas for Durangos, the ones I'm finding all look the same. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts

Attachments

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right now the only chrome I got are some step rails, getting some rims as soon as some peak my interest enough to buy them. Only had my Durango for a short time so I haven't had much time to customize it.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
my $0.02 is, if you plan on doing chrome then stay chrome... Don't get CF and the rest of your truck is chrome mod'd, but hey it's your truck. Do whatcha like :D

·
Registered
2,201 Posts

check these out on ebay

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got the exact same looking ones a few days ago, but there are chrome instead of the carbon fiber. Those do look pretty sweet though, hopefully I will get mine this weekend.

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Go with black or CF no chrome

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How are these tails? I want the all black look on my Durango but not just blacked out, also whats the lowest price? :help:

Attachments

·
Blown and Squirted
3,407 Posts
Heres my opinion on altezzas- They are rice, don't get them.

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Vipervenom said:
How are these tails? I want the all black look on my Durango but not just blacked out, also whats the lowest price? :help:
that is a nice looking taillight.

·
14 cylinders
2,101 Posts
Black99R/Trc said:
Heres my opinion on altezzas- They are rice, don't get them.
So true. Plus the fact that they're ugly.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
jpi99 said:
I'm interested in getting some altezza tail lights for a 98 Black Durango. I am wondering if I should have them with chrome, black, or carbon fiber. I'm not sure what would look better and I need some opinions. Anyone have any altezza pics on a black vehicle? Where are the best places to find altezzas for Durangos, the ones I'm finding all look the same. Any help would be appreciated.
Key word is "I'm interested". :jester:

·
auto tech
113 Posts
I have a 2000 black dakota and I got these lights off ebay and I think they look good don't have a pic of them on my dakota. This is not a very good pic they are not chrome its a hyper black or a chromed black.

Attachments

·
Blown and Squirted
3,407 Posts
LOL every tail light posted in this thread is HIDEOUS

·
Registered
7,583 Posts
IMO the only actually good lookin ones are the clear ones, all white.

·
Adrian Guzman
1,979 Posts
dark truck dark taillights

me personally i don't like the dark trucks with altezza chrome or clear, its looks weird, i have a green dakota and i bought the elegante taillights in black and i think they look really nice. thats me though. oh yeah and one more thing, what the hell does rice mean?

Attachments

1 - 20 of 38 Posts