Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys! I am currently taking my 1999 Dodge Dakota R/T back to stock, I figured I would get more money out of it this way as opposed to selling it as is so here we go!
I have:
52 mm TB BBK -Sold
Electric Fan comes with switch control – Sold
NX Wet kit, comes with bottle heater, blank, purge, and jets comes with everything! - Sold
Eddie Heads (4k miles on) come with hardened pushrods and ARP Head bolts – Sold
1.6 Adjustable RR - Sold
M1 2B Intake - Sold
SCT Tuner (9550), locked. - 80 (Offer?)
Innovate Wideband A/F Ratio 02 Sensor- Sold
20’ Chrome Rims 6 Lug, have good tread, but one of them has a little curb rash - 700 Picture links on Second Page
Stock Radio – 20?
Stock Cam – 50?
3.92 Gears - 50?
Willing to take pictures and do whatever you would like me to do to make this nice and smooth. Any other questions you can PM me, or text me at 937-308-6587! I live in Ohio. Also all these items have less than 6k miles on them. Also will talk about shipping! Paypal sent as gift I also imagine?

Good day! :wave:

·
Registered
406 Posts
I'm passing on the M1, PM sent to the op explaining why...best of luck with the sale got some great prices! -Dan

·
Registered
647 Posts
Is the Innovate Wideband 02 Sensor the whole setup or just the 02 sensor?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Steel it's from jegs and pulls 2200 CFM. Red the innovate Wideband is the whole setup, o2 sensor to the gauge and hook up.all programs can be downloaded from the website

·
Registered
647 Posts
Can you pm, email, or text me some pics? Pm me for my info if you cant upload them here. Thanks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still have TB, M1, Innovate A/F ratio gauge, SCT tuner, 20" chrome rims (not R/t), stock cam, 3.92 gears for 9.25, and stock radio!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts