Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do they all do? Seems kind of excessive the amount of things that need plugged into it. Best way to get rid of the "unnecessary" ones?

·
14 cylinders
2,101 Posts
Huh? There's only 1 plug and a ground wire.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
What do they all do? Seems kind of excessive the amount of things that need plugged into it. Best way to get rid of the "unnecessary" ones?
They make the thing it's bolted to make noise....LOL

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I realize that one wire coming out is a ground, but what is the point of the box? What are each of the 3 tabs from the box for? I know this is trivial and there is probably not much to do about it, but I am neurotic about superfluous stuff.

·
14 cylinders
2,101 Posts
I realize that one wire coming out is a ground, but what is the point of the box? What are each of the 3 tabs from the box for? I know this is trivial and there is probably not much to do about it, but I am neurotic about superfluous stuff.
I don't have this on my truck. It's not just a covering for the ground or something?

Adobedude said:
Bolt on?

It's perfect IMO
Yeah, I got it because it's factory appearing and not over the top.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
I don't have this on my truck. It's not just a covering for the ground or something?

Yeah, I got it because it's factory appearing and not over the top.
Figured it out....It's a Gen III Street Scence valance. Your's is a 2000, with a two piece bumper/valance....Won't work on mine, I have a one piece.

I've always hated the size of the openings on Gen III's, guess someone else did to...Guess I could get a 2000 bumper, but I thoguth those were heaave...Mine is lite, worthless in a collision, but lite is good.

It's a nice change....Looks good.

·
Armed and Dangerous
2,475 Posts
That alternator and those wires supply power to things. Leave them there.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts