Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decieded to post all the pics in 1 thread. Here we go.

First here are 2 pics of the real truck under wraps.

Now some say it will look like the new Durango, here a few Photoshopped pics showing so.

And some say it will look more like the new Ram...

As soon as I get new photoshopped or hopefully REAL pics I'll post them up.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some weird news......

The last 2 pics posted up above, the "ram inspired" pics.....well I posted them over at another website the other day, where alot of "insiders" talk, and today that thread is now gone.....I'm asking around, and no one is saying a thing. Weird? Maybe it's nothing, maybe it's something.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
03dakotachic said:
that's pretty freaky, maybe it's a big conspiracy...it's the ALIENS! haha
Haha.....well I just found out what happend.

Apparently some guy over there says I didn't give proper "credit" to where I found the pic. I told the guy I have no idea where I got it, I surf alot in my free time and I'm on alot of boards, I don't remember where I found the pic. It even has the artist's name signed on the original pic. Oh well, that place has had alot of problems with people stepping on toes for no reason, they have lost alot of insiders for being a-holes. I kinda think he's full of crap, but eh, oh well.

I'll be keeping my pics here tho.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha, thanks alot. I plan on to continue to post pics here. I'm not trying get recognition, just sharing info I, and I'm sure others are excited about to read.

G

·
I personnally like the pics that look like the Ram although they kinda border on lookin like that new POS Colorado. But the Dak'l have a hemi hehe!! Not just some worked over inline 5. I personally want a ranger with the lightning motor in it and a dak with the viper motor. Now I am dreaming.

G

·
The last 2 pictures are extremely accurate. It does not have a front end like the new durango. Styling is along the same lines---odd shapes and fluid arcs in conjunction. I don't care for the new durango at all. I love it in a few months probably.
Smoke :mullet:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts