Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
:smokin: Ok Ok ,I get it no one live in Oregon but little ol me and the beavers... is any form the NW . come on portlan salem I'll even take eastern Oregon now .... :explode:

·
Registered
48 Posts
alaska

Just picked me up a 01 Duango 5.9 R/T, love this thing. Any one around with a owner's manual that I could check out for a short time? Any ways have fun and don't let them fords get infront of you!!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cool, what union are you with steel, carpenters, ectera? I'm a carpenter by trade (non-union) though I have been giving the carpenters union some thought since I've came to anchorage. I been in anchorage since september of last year.

I got a factory owners manual AND a chilton manual if you need to borrow one or the other for alittle bit or I can run off page copies at home here if you need.

·
i gots me a duuuhrango!!
33 Posts
Fairbanks dewrango

just wanted to let you know that you're not alone...there's so many durangoes and dakotas here in fairbanks that it is ridiculous, how do i get ppl to get on here?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.