Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
The Burnt Side of OJ
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd add a little character to my Memphis 4000d amp to go with the paint job on the truck- Still in progress so I'll update it once it's finished- The dynamic Installs decals you see in one picture is my buisness name and we're going to use one of them as a stencil to airbrush the name along the top of the Amp- Should turn out really clean.

·
The Burnt Side of OJ
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
amps look good, but is that a new paint theme i see on the dak?
Yeah- started the flame/airbrush back in august. Finishing up the flares now with artwork

·
The Burnt Side of OJ
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Banned
9,045 Posts
extremely nice talent.

·
The Burnt Side of OJ
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
side note* have you shown pics of your memphis setup to memphis audio?[/QUOTE said:
Yes- I've shown them progress pictures, nothing of it finished since it's not. I was hoping they would use it for CES this year which is the Jan 8th weekend but I have to much work to do still and I'm not going to rush it. Myabe next year. It will be my master peice once completed. The whole interior is getting a different fiberglass makeover and as always I will keep you guys posted with updates and progress pics- thanks for the comments

·
Scrapin the Coast
715 Posts
I really like the flames on the Dakota. Id like to have some ghost flames painted like that on mine.

·
Fuck Obama!
557 Posts
are you using a low tac type of decal for a stecil on the names? or just sticking the decal on?

·
The Burnt Side of OJ
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it's a low tac- the amp sat for 5 days before trying to apply artwork and I believe there is only a 72 hour open period to apply clear and still get proper adhesion- No biggie- being fixed right now

·
Registered
49 Posts
dude that amp is badass. i saw a painted memphis amp and got all wide-eyed like whoa. then i saw the paint job on the truck in the background like oh...yeah he knows what he's doing lol. love it tho. the one eating the sub is my favorite lol

·
Swap Meet Moderator
74,416 Posts
Damn man thats awesome, and taking the detail of your truck one step further !!!! props man!!

·
2005 IASCA WORLD CHAMPION
860 Posts
very nice work!

·
The Burnt Side of OJ
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the positive comments guys- much appreciated!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts