Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
;
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i removed my dash because i'm somewhat of a moron sometimes. got it all put together but the airbag light is on constantly and everything is hooked up.

any ideas?

·
5 Door Whore #176
375 Posts
if resetting it doesn't help I would venture to say that you broke the clock spring in the steering wheel but good luck and hope its not that they are not cheap I found out the hard way

·
Premium Member
864 Posts
how would you break the clock spring pulling the dash polecat?

Coop

·
5 Door Whore #176
375 Posts
Can't say that I have broken one that way but I broke the one in my blazer just by turning the steering wheel they wear out pretty easy

·
5 Door Whore #176
375 Posts
Most of the time u just need to pull the airbag fuse and leave it out for about 10 minutes or so but I'm not sure on the dakotas and durangos

·
Registered
6 Posts
ok so i removed my dash because i'm somewhat of a moron sometimes. got it all put together but the airbag light is on constantly and everything is hooked up.

any ideas?
Before you deflate you wallet check to see if the problem is with the passenger airbag on/off key switch, the bulb burns out an the dash light comes on. Furn the switch on and off, it should light up.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
4,364 Posts
Before you deflate you wallet check to see if the problem is with the passenger airbag on/off key switch, the bulb burns out an the dash light comes on. Furn the switch on and off, it should light up.
You do realize that post is from over 2 years ago right? :jester:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts