Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
Same thing as the tornado, very useless!

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
You would have to install that directly on the air hat, would be kind of funny looking.

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
Cause it is sold individualy, therefore it would be airhat. Of course you can get a tube or something!

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
All depends on how you build/buy a tube. The tube I was going to sell you would work, you just adjust the position of the tube.

·
USMC
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All depends on how you build/buy a tube. The tube I was going to sell you would work, you just adjust the position of the tube.
you mean the tube i paid for and bought a filter for that you sold to someone else? :clap2:

haha im just messing with you, ill probably just buy me one anways. i think the mushroom will look a little fucking retarded

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
:jester:

·
Banned
7,509 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Wow 20 more mpg so that means I can get over 38 mpg total. Looks like a metal shop class project. Remember if something is too good to be true then it usually is.
I had a nice essay written up on my thoughts then my computer lost power, lol.

x 2 what you said.

·
USMC
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow 20 more mpg so that means I can get over 38 mpg total. Looks like a metal shop class project. Remember if something is too good to be true then it usually is.
lol., i completely missed that part about the 20 more mpg!

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Same thing as the tornado, very useless!
Actually, to the Tornado guys' credit, the Tornado is built sturdily enough that it will hold up well and can give you years of non-improvement and intake restriction. The eBay knockoff versions often are flimsy enough they could self-destruct and get sucked into your engine.

·
Resident Craigslist Whore
3,230 Posts
my brother in law put a tornado in his 04 Ram QC with the 4.7 (horrible gas mileage and no power to begin with) and it was absolutely worthless. no gain anywhere, its all just marketing to make a buck.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts