Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright yall

Going to be ordering an intake as soon as i decide which one to order. I would like to know which company, and which systems are the best for performance gains, homebrew is out of the ?...so please leave your opinions/

-X

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Homebrew

Don't mind at all that you ask, homebrew is outta the ?, to me solely on the fact that i want to keep my engine bay clean looking, and i don't have time to creat a slick clear box that i saw on here that was made outta plexi or lexan whichever it was. thats it thought, i want the most performance i can get from an intake, while giving my engine a nicer look to it at the same time.

-X

G

·
I personally like the 360AirIntakez . You have different color options that you can get it powdercoated to match your truck if you want. I've been super happy with mine and I've had it for almost 2 years now.

·
Registered
27 Posts
this may be something to check out I know alot of guys that race there truck use it I'm gonna be gettin one for sure

http://www.ramairbox.com

may not look great but it works :p

·
Registered
27 Posts
the pother pic is from a rai here is where the pipes go to

·
Registered
27 Posts
sorry guys thats not my ram , I got a dak its in my sig

the filter is in the large airbox ontop of the TB I believe its the stardard size from the older round air cleaners just use a K & N in there

·
Registered
27 Posts
here is mine, mods in sig havn't been to the track yet swap was just done about a month ago its a 2002 360 that had 18,000 km on it and dumped the goodies in it :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Adam said:
swap that V6 badge for a V8 one now. what kind of tires do you have on?
that would spoil my cover :cool: he he

havn't lost any light to light races yet
the tires are dunlop sport rover GTX very aggressive tread they are 255/55/17, they were the cheapest I could find I will be getting new tires soon when I drop the front 2" I need to run a lower profile.
the tires aren't the greatest but they were cheap, one thing they are very good in the rain

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.