Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know of anywhere i can get just an air intake without the filter, i built one outta pvc and paint a shytload for the filter so i dont want to have to buy another one but ive been seeing what you people said about pvc so i want that shit outta my engine.

· Premium Member
5,240 Posts
Ace said:
does anyone know of anywhere i can get just an air intake without the filter, i built one outta pvc and paint a shytload for the filter so i dont want to have to buy another one but ive been seeing what you people said about pvc so i want that shit outta my engine.
Give 360AirIntakez (www.360airintakez.com) a call, they have offerend partial kits in the past with pro-rated prices.

· Registered
40 Posts
you are aware that there is nothing wrong with pvc, right? do some research :wave:

· Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ive done more research then ive ever wanted, i can not find a straight answer and i dont like how it doenst replace my throttle body cap thingy, i saw no gains at all, so, try something new

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.