Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Getting Old
2,662 Posts
YellowKota2k said:
Aren't they all the same for Magnum motors? 3.9, 5.2, 5.9...
anything before 97 came with the big filter housing on top of the TB thing, after 96, they went to the box and airhat assembly...but the air hats from the Gen IIIs (any engine) will fit any other magnum 3.9, 5.2, and 5.9 motor

BTW...Slow97 might still have one, he was gonna sell it to me...dont know what happened...and i know someone else had one too but i dont remember who...

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
how much for just the air hat. cheap I hope! I went to the junk yard today and walked a frigin mile looking and I either found ones for 4 cylinders or a ton of ones on caddies. the ones on the caddies would have worked but where the tube hooks on is not round. The one you have is isn't it? there was only 4 dodge trucks on the lot, and not one of them had one. Although, one did have a tb on it. Don't know how good it is but it was on a 95 ram. And they just brought it in. thanks

·
2005 IASCA WORLD CHAMPION
647 Posts
i have the factory airhat from my 98 durango.if u need it just throw me a few bucks for shipping and its yours.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.