Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I posted this last night....

I finished up my heater core / evap job and I have a problem with my controls....

No matter where the center knob is (the one that changes the air flow from the vents, to the defroster, to the floor) isn't working No matter where I put the knob it goes to my defroster. I can't get the air to divert to the vents.

If I pull the hose manifold off the rear of the control I have suction at the black line. This was all working before I did the job. I must hyave a pinched line or something

Any one know whick vaccuum motor or which color tubing will direct the air to the vents? If I had to rig it so I can only get air to the vents that would be fine.....I only need it for air conditioning / vent heat. I wouldn't care about the defroster or floor flow...

Any idea's?

Coop

·
Registered
1 Posts
did you find the answer

did you find the answer to this?>

Thought I posted this last night....

I finished up my heater core / evap job and I have a problem with my controls....

No matter where the center knob is (the one that changes the air flow from the vents, to the defroster, to the floor) isn't working No matter where I put the knob it goes to my defroster. I can't get the air to divert to the vents.

If I pull the hose manifold off the rear of the control I have suction at the black line. This was all working before I did the job. I must hyave a pinched line or something

Any one know whick vaccuum motor or which color tubing will direct the air to the vents? If I had to rig it so I can only get air to the vents that would be fine.....I only need it for air conditioning / vent heat. I wouldn't care about the defroster or floor flow...

Any idea's?

Coop

1 - 2 of 2 Posts