Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okie, I dunno what it is... I've had like autozone and stuff run a diagnostic on my 96 dak and they dont know why my Air Bag light is on.... It scares me I dont want to be driving down the road and that thing pop out and cause a wreck or something.... So any ideas or suggestions would be great. Thanks. :help:

· Registered
2,027 Posts
Yeah what he said, or it could be a number of things. It could be in the BCM, or in the sensor it's self. I know for sure that It is not going to pop out in your face while your driving.

· Premium Member
6,057 Posts
yeah mine has been on for like 2 years now.. the dealer is the only one that will fix it and they wanted $100 just to look at it .. so yeah thats why its still onw and they told me that it would come out on ya for now reason, just that it might not work in an acciedent...

· auto tech
64 Posts
clockspring

Is it the light in the dash or below the radio If its in the dash its probably the clockspring in the steering column they have alot of problems with it and even some recalls hope this helps

· Premium Member
6,057 Posts
rodney18 said:
Is it the light in the dash or below the radio If its in the dash its probably the clockspring in the steering column they have alot of problems with it and even some recalls hope this helps

mine is the one on the dash..

don't know of any recalls on my truck though ill have to check it out thanks man...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.