Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a 2004 dodge durango stocked wiring system thst i cant seem to find the same color wires online for. Need to connect it to aftermarket harness. Somebody please help.
Electricity Electrical wiring Computer hardware Cable Gas

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That is absolutely the ugliest wiring harness butcher job I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot of them.
Ya its bad. Could use some help. None of the wiring matches anything i can find online for color coordinating matching the wires together.
Me too. I had to spend a lot of money restoring the factory wiring in my (used) Challenger. Some bozo cut up the wiring harness to the stereo and amplifier to install a Kenwood unit. (Very poorly, I might add.) I have no good words for the person who did this.

There are plenty of conversion harnesses available (and cheap) so there is no excuse to butcher the factory wiring. For anything!
ya its not even the factor wiring somebody else wired what looks like the wires that go to the door speakers go to the A/C unit from what I can tell. I got nothing but striped wires coming out of the dash to connect to cd player harness. I have no idea what to do.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya its bad. Could use some help. None of the wiring matches anything i can find online for color coordinating matching the wires together.

ya its not even the factor wiring somebody else wired what looks like the wires that go to the door speakers go to the A/C unit from what I can tell. I got nothing but striped wires coming out of the dash to connect to cd player harness. I have no idea what to do.
I also cant find a wiring harness that matches the wires coming from the vehicle

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Me too. I had to spend a lot of money restoring the factory wiring in my (used) Challenger. Some bozo cut up the wiring harness to the stereo and amplifier to install a Kenwood unit. (Very poorly, I might add.) I have no good words for the person who did this.

There are plenty of conversion harnesses available (and cheap) so there is no excuse to butcher the factory wiring. For anything!
I cant find the harness that has the same color wires that r in the car

1 - 5 of 5 Posts