Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone heard of/used Addco Swaybars either front or rear, and/or a rear Hellwig sway bar? I found them on shox.com and they're way cheaper than the hotchkis pair (which is over 500.00). Just wondering if they compare... :huh:

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
Look on ebay for the hotchkis. I think that I have my eye on a set for 350.00

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool man i'll look out for some in the future. Only thing I don't get about hotchkis is, why did they make the sway bars hollow? Shouldn't a solid bar be better for rigidity? Oh btw how's ur bilsteins feeling if you got them yet? I just ordered some today, can hardly wait to get em and slap em on.

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
supradakotaman said:
cool man i'll look out for some in the future. Only thing I don't get about hotchkis is, why did they make the sway bars hollow? Shouldn't a solid bar be better for rigidity? Oh btw how's ur bilsteins feeling if you got them yet? I just ordered some today, can hardly wait to get em and slap em on.

I will probably have them in the spring. I want to get the cosmetic stuff done on my durango first then the performance stuff. First will be the intake and then tires, brakes, and suspension. I am looking at nearly 1500 worth of mods. Going to take some time to save that dough up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts