Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant find this part bc it has been discontinued! Does anyone know of a shop or reseller that may have the parts I am looking for

It is a 2001 Dodge Durango RT

manufacturer and dealers do not have and no molar sites i have found online do not have either. I need the upper and lower box, the air intake box and the blend doors etc...

I have air blowing just out of my defrost and floor with very little out of panels. My control module in dash has been replaced too

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have an 02 sport and am having increasing trouble finding parts. You might try LKQ. They recycle several parts for those difficult finds. Prices may not be as low as a salvage yard, but the part should be in better shape.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey Conanp,

If you haven't found this yet PM me some photos of what you need. I have a complete heater from an 03 Dakota. I would think they are the same.

SB

·
Likes More Power!
251 Posts
I know the system is different from my '98, but when I redid the heater core & evaporator I used some open & closed cell foam like Lowes sells to help seal it, including moving parts inside. If your door is intact enough, you may be able to add some foam so it seals.

I did a search online and found this place that says they cover 98-08 Durangos for the rear HVAC doors:

You could reach out to them & maybe they can offer some help for the front HVAC door.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts