· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basic configuration:
5.2 v8 (318) small block
2wd
147,562 miles
Abs

Hello, I recently bought this truck used for 4,500 and was having some minor problems with it. the Brake light intermittently comes on and off the Brake Cylinder is Full of brake fluid and there are no problems with brakes. so i took a OBDII reader with ABS capabilities and the Following codes came up for the abs module.

45: open ISO solenoid or shorted ECU output
47: Shorted ISO solenoid or open ECU output
65: Open power relay contacts

Does anyone Know where exactly this Relay and or solenoid is located on the truck? it would be greatly appreciated for your help.

· Registered
225 Posts
Basic configuration:
5.2 v8 (318) small block
2wd
147,562 miles
Abs

Hello, I recently bought this truck used for 4,500 and was having some minor problems with it. the Brake light intermittently comes on and off the Brake Cylinder is Full of brake fluid and there are no problems with brakes. so i took a OBDII reader with ABS capabilities and the Following codes came up for the abs module.

45: open ISO solenoid or shorted ECU output
47: Shorted ISO solenoid or open ECU output
65: Open power relay contacts

Does anyone Know where exactly this Relay and or solenoid is located on the truck? it would be greatly appreciated for your help.
If you don't mind me asking, what OBDII reader did you use? I have a 98 Durango and my Snapon reader cannot pull up any codes for my antilock braking system. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts