Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a deer decided to hit me friday night, and pretty much won that fight.. Need a bunch of stuff, but it ended up breaking both headlights on my truck. So I was looking around today, and noticed stock headlights dont go for much cheaper than aftermarket stuff. I really liked the way those DEPO (sp?) one piece black lights looked, but had heard from alot of people on here that one piece lights fight like crap.. Also had heard the light output wasnt so hot on them. So I was kinda wondering if any of you could give me alittle more info on how one piece lights fit up, or what all needs to be done to make them fit better. Otherwise was open to any options people could suggest for new lights. If im droppin 100+ ill just get aftermarket, but was wondering what brand I should look into for the best light output/fit with the truck. Any help would be great.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
reiddizzle let me know how those DEPOs end up fitting up would ya. I really like the way those black ones look also and want to get them, but dont want to have to deal with any one piece fitment issues.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.