Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
288 Posts
same thing happened to me the other day but it was a tree i slid into off some icy slope. i just got the black depo headlights in today and i tried getting the old lights off but i don't have the right tools so i gotta wait till tommorow to go get some loaner tools at kregen.

· Registered
288 Posts
are u serious do you really think the bumper will have to come off cause i got a kenshaw bumper with a winch all hooked up and shit god this is the biggest pain in the ass. Ima try with the bumper on cause i have no way of taking it off i just moved up to collage and i dont have shit in the way of tools or space to work ahh

· Registered
288 Posts
forsure ya i mights have too take it off anyways since its a little bent up from the tree i slide into. Thanks for the quick reply

I got the corner piece off and the two bolts underneath now i need an extention for the third bolt. THis is how its looking right now and im done for the day. I went to two auto part stores and the dealership to try and get these off today but now i know what i need shoulda came on here first eh ;)

· Registered
288 Posts
heres the pics i got em on... It was a hard install just because of my steel bumper and brush guard were bent into the frame. But they fit great and i am very pleased these things look sweet in person and fit better than stock.

· Registered
288 Posts
don't mind the left fender its in bad shape i was in the kragen parking lot bashing it with a mallet in order to get these to fit( got a few fresh paint chips). Also i know i could get these to fit much better but i plan on getting the silver when not lit up turn signal bulbs in like a year so i will wait to adjust these until then... im a lazy guy with no tools gimme a break

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.