Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright, i was driving and the truck pretty much just shut down... check engine light comes on and reads the code "no bus" in the odometer... i can rarely get it started and it will stall out or just shut down when reved really high and the gauges will just sit where they are??? anyone encountered this before

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
There are posts about no bus problems on many forums but no one positive answer. The bottom line it is a bad connection. They have been bad ground connections and in the harness or connectors to the PCM.

·
Who needs a Hemi
411 Posts
Your battery may need to be replaced. My r/t did that too. I would start it then it would die. I replaced the battery and everything was fine. Oh and check your fuses too.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well it will start if it sits for a while and it will drive normal and after some time it will just stall out and you have to wait 5 min to start it again and sometimes quite a long time... it has the power to turn over it just wont do it... right now its at the dealer and they have replaced the computer and still no fix, they are bringing in some electrical engineer from chysler and are gonna look around to see if they can find past problems like this... they dont know what to do right now

1 - 5 of 5 Posts