Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I HAVE A 2000 DODGE DURANGO OR DAKOTA 4.7L V8 WITH VIN "J" THAT THE RIGHT HEAD WENT OUT SO IM PARTING OUT THE ENGINE AND THE ENGINE BAY. I AM NOT PARTING ANYTHING OTHER THE THE ENGINE BAY SO PLEASE DONT ASK FOR SEATS OR AXLES OR DOORS, JUST ENGINE STUFF. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO [email protected] I HAVE PICTURES OF EVERYTHING SO SEND ME A EMAIL AND ILL SEND YOU PICS. EVERYTHING WORKS. CAR ONLY HAD ABOUT 80K MILES ON IT. I LIVE IN NAPA, CA BUT I AM WILLING TO SHIP OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE. I HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT OR YOU CAN SEND ME A CHECK OR MONEY ORDER WHATEVER YOU PREFER OR COME PICK IT UP. THANKS. BELOW IS EVERYTHING I HAVE:
COMPUTER MODULE R6029124AC (2003 DURANGO)
FEUL INJECTORS
ELECTRONIC COILS
STARTER
ABS MODULE
BRAKE MASTER CYLINDER
VACUME MODULE
WINSHIELD WASHER MOTOR
COMPLETE INTAKE MANIFOLD
WATER PUMP
SERPENTINE BELT (10K MILES)
SERPENTINE TENSIONER AND PULLYS
A/C COMPRESSOR WITH RESOVIOR AND PIPES
POWER STEERING PUMP WITH PIPES
ALTERNATOR
RADIATOR FLUID AND WINDSHIELD WASHER FLUID RESOVOIR WITH MOTORS AND PIPES
CRANKSHAFT (PERFECT CONDITION, NO SPUN BEARINGS)
LEFT CYLINDER HEAD (CLEAN AND IN GOOD CONDITION)
ROCKERS (ONLY HAVE 6 LEFT FROM OTHER HEAD)
LIFTERS
CAMSHAFT CAPS
OIL PUMP
TIMING CHAIN COMPLETE KIT (REPLACE THE GUIDES AND YOU HAVE DAMN NEAR A NEW SET
CYLINDER HEAD BOLTS (2 SETS)
PISTONS WITH RODS IN GOOD SHAPE, JUST BUY NEW RINGS (7 REMAINING)
EXHAUST MANIFOLD (BOTH SIDES)
OIL PAN AND OIL PUMP SUCTION PIPE
CAMSHAFT COVERS (BOTH SIDES)
OIL DIP STICK
OIL FILLER RESOVOIR
FAN
FLYWHEEL AND SPACER
ENGINE MOUNTS (2003 DURANGO)
CRANKSHAFT PULLY WITH BOLT
FRONT ENGINE MOUNT (ENTIRE METAL PIECE THAT WATER PUMP, WATER PIPES, ALTERNATOR, POWER STEER PUMP AND A/C COMPRESSOR MOUNT TO.
AND FINALLY I HAVE THE BLOCK THAT NEEDS TO BE TAKEN TO A MACHINE SHOP. CYLINDER 8 HAS A CRACK BUT IVE TALKED TO A REPAIR SHOP AND THEY SAID IT RUNS ABOUT $500 TO BORE IT AND PUT A SLEEVE IN IT.
AGAIN I HAVE PICTURES OF EVERYTHING SO PLEASE EMAIL [email protected] or cal 707-363-0520 FOR FURTHER QUESTIONS OR PICTURES. THANKS

1 - 3 of 3 Posts