Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A'ight.. HawaiiRT is the more vocal one on here usually.. but I just looked up the info so might as well post it.

July 24th a truck race will be happening at HRP, I am not sure the exact format and all that will be happening. But I know Semi's will have division to run in, and the last one that I ran in was a big bracket. But if enough interest shows up we might get a heads up (quick 8) as well as a bracket.

I think I can have my truck together and behaving nicely by then.. I expect to see HAWAIIRT!!! there.. LOL.. as well as his friend Vince. Let get a showing together out there. If you dohn wanna race, come hang out with those that do. We can make a shindig outta it. With some daylight left maybe take a group pic or something. Get some 808 representation going!

Anyway.. I will be outta town for a couple weeks harassing the NW boys and seein' family.

·
Registered
29 Posts
im down for just goin and cruzin wit everyone, but i dont think i will be racing cause my truck is fucken slow.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
speed dohn matter in a bracket race!!! Consitancy does.. in truth.. slower , stock vehicles do better than faster not stock vehicles.

slap a number on it and bring it!!!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
i talked to the wife so ,looks like i may be going.if i end up racing i will be popping the cherry! =P. i will talk to vince 'bout it too.

kaui, sorry didnt call been pretty busy but i'll call....eventually

·
Registered
117 Posts
hey wat up guys..sorry bout missin the last meet..damm shit alway's comes up no matter what...well this meet i'm going to try and make it..i'm on vacation but will be camping the week...but i'll try and get away one nite to stop in and meet all of u guys...as for racin...cant my trucks slow..lolz..

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
am back.. kick ass vacation.. wish it wasn't over..

anyway.. a couple mainland R/T folks will be in town that I will meet up with and haul out with me more than likely.. as long as I have the R/T ready. Need to mount new slicks and try to find last trans bug..

Scott.. you busy Saturday??? hehehe

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
couple folks from the Delphi R/T forum.. HSKR and Kicknasphlt.. Brian and Justin

·
Registered
154 Posts
AHH hate to be the bearer of bad news but...ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END. yeah the wifey is off this WHOLE weekend, she want to go to the beach. looks like vince and i will be making it to the track. i gets to pop the cherry...maybe.. i'm sure you had a blast up there. i will be going to Honda outboard school in Orlando on Aug 1 so we should meet up before then.
catch you later

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
uhoh.. my right hand man!!!! LOL.. can I borrow your lil mini inch lb torque wrench again then??? actually.. I don't have my van full of tools anyway.. hmm.. guess I better go raid it at the shop.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
update..

my truck is working properly.. I think.. so I should be solid on the 1-2 shifts finally, and it sounds like a friend of mine MIGHT bring his mid 12' Lightning out to the track as well for the bracket. SOooooo.. WE NEED DAKS!!!!! LOTS OF EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! be their or be square!!! LOL

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
its a truck only race on Saturday.. no one else can play on that night, line the truck up.. good ol' everyone has a chance bracket race!

·
Registered
154 Posts
LOOKS LIKE I MIGHT BE GOING! we got the boats all set. will find out for sure tomorrow. i cant wait 2 get in it. 2 honda v6 four stroke outboards. max 45 knots. this will be my 1st time at the track soooo.... i'll probobly suck. oh well
scott

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
HAWAII R/T said:
LOOKS LIKE I MIGHT BE GOING! we got the boats all set. will find out for sure tomorrow. i cant wait 2 get in it. 2 honda v6 four stroke outboards. max 45 knots. this will be my 1st time at the track soooo.... i'll probobly suck. oh well
scott
You will be fine manno.. you gotta a decent coach.. uh.. he is coming right?? LOL

I am pickin' up Brian on Friday, then Justin on Saturday, Saturday will be hang out, prep truck(s), general bs.. bring Vince over and we can make a day of it. Wash, maybe polish, socialize, load up, I can break you guys in on my practice tree.. let you learn what to expect.

but remember this.. once on the line.. with the lights lit up..

if you are next to me.. this is how it will be..

:finger2: :whip: :slap: :spoo: LOL.. friends to the end.. unless we are lined up.. then it's war.. then.. back to friends in the pit.. LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts