Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey was sup..anyone in oahu that has a dakota and is fixing it up ? i think i'm the only one..lolz..well if u are holla back i need some help..shoots

My Ride 98 Dakota CC Sliver 5spd

Mods- airraid intake, 35% tint,custom sounds,black widow alarm,hawaiian seat covers,diamond euro clear headlight combo with corners,carbon fiber taillights,blue headlight bulbs,single in dual out flowmasters 40 series,dakota floor mats,replaced interior blubs to blue..more to come as i get money..hehe

Future mods....20'z(hopefully spinners),Sniper Body Kit,2inch drop not sure,throttle body spacer,Jet Chip Stage 2,lava line,tounnea cover,redo interior...and a shit load more..lolz....k i'm out

·
Registered
133 Posts
I think there are a few of us on here.

My ride: 97 C/C dakota. Custom blue paint, Bell tech 2-4 drop, billet grill and bumper insert, chrome R/T wheels, custom interior (less seats), custom sounds, bed rug, tilt up soft tonnel cover, 20% tint.

Future plans:Redo interior/sounds, complete repaint: most likely same color, body kit, new bumper and grille, and last but not least....AIR BAGS!!! (after recon of course!)

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
There's a couple of R/T's out in Hawaii who do some pretty serious racing, I've seen Ryan login here from time to time hopefully he'll chime in here.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'm in ewa ...well maybe well have a meet up cruz or something ? i'm down to meet ya'll and talk about pimpin out our rides..shoots

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so anyone wanna make a meet up day or nite ? like meet at wendy's and kick it ?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Actually it rides pretty good. Well it used to, I have to get new shocks. I had the kit for about 4 years now and just recently it has been getting a little bouncy. It was a pain to put on though. We had to grind out the factory rivits in the back, it took all day and into the night to do the back. Of course that was the first time we did a drop so we didn't know anything. But I like it and I'm very happy with it. Is your truck dropped? Are you planning on droping it? I might be putting on air bags in a few(3-5) months so I won't need the kit.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
808 dak how much did the drop kit cost ? were did u get it from ?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
damm...i mite as well lift my truck..lolz

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
tru tru..you got aim ?

·
Super Modder
4,368 Posts
my truck is stock hight right now...no moa money...too many toys...plus i got a newborn girl so kinda hard to make time to play with my cars and bikes

·
Super Modder
4,368 Posts
there might be one in june...but i dont think its the import kind...i gotta check me schedule when i get home.

1 - 20 of 174 Posts