Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just sold my truck and got the following for sale...this came off of a 98 dakota...

1.carbon fiber tailights - $120 obo
2.euro diamond clear signal lights - 80 obo
3.stock dakota stero system - 30 obo
who ever buys this stuff i'll also throw in the hyper white bulbs for ur signals...i think i still got em..i'll check..

just took everything off yesterday so shoot me a pm if anything prices are nego...

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
someone buy this stuff

·
Registered
154 Posts
why did you get rid of the truck? what did you get? dont tell me you picked up an Sti. u can get the Cf tails as cheap as $61.xx and up to $128.xx new. how long have you had them? what condition are they in? give me a call, maybe we can work something out. 479-8346

Scott
00 FR Rc R/T

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i got an wrx...well the condition is excellent i had them on not even a year...well i guess we can work something out....i mean it's just sitting in my room...how bout both for 100 ?...that the tailights and the signals...o i have the stock deck if anyone is looking..lol..

·
Registered
154 Posts
COOL. well i dont really need the corners but give me a call. thats the only way i can get in touch wit you. are the tails APC? 479-8346.
scott

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
here's what the signals look like

remember dont have the headlight just the signal..also here's a pic of the tailights

make offer for both..

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the signals and tailights are sold...i'll post a pic of the stock deck when i take one tonite..thanks

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry bout that..here's the pic of wat it looks like minus the CD player..NO MORE CD PLAYER JUST THE TAPE AND STUFF..

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no prob...well if any one needs a stock deck let me know..mines just sitting in my room..shoots

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bump anyone...hehe..would any insurance companies be interested in buying this thing ?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
still have the stock deck if anyone is interested..local's prefferred but will ship..if not i'm going to thrash it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts