Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey was sup guys well i wanted some help on this...sat nite after comin from pearlridge on the h1 passin waikele i seen a tyte ass dakota...here's what i saw..

white r/t with dual flowmasters i think, clear head's and all..license plate was 360 something i forgot...the owner of that truck took the kapolei cut off..just wanted to find out if that was someone on the forums and say damm u got's a nice ass truck...what kind of rims are those ?...shoots

·
Registered
93 Posts
what kind of hood and tonneau did he have? innovations tonneau w/wing and cowl hood? if so, his name is Ryan. He doesnt get on the comp too much/ at all. hopefully we will get a few of us out there to the track sometime.
scott

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i'm not too sure but it was like pearl white or something with tonneau cover and a lil wing thingy...damm dat shit was tyte...ya set up a meeting i like go this time..hehe...o hey how do i raise my speedo ? my trucks a lil slow..lol

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no how do i i guess up da speedo or raise the speedometer..i'd like it to go around 90ish or 100..hehe..damm i need the jet chip 2..but ya that dude dakota is tyte..

·
Super Modder
981 Posts
your speedo is wrong cause the wheels? or just messed up?
i saw a nice dakota on sunday...it was two tone. the top half was red and the bottom half was black...it came to a nice point on the tailgate...had nice wheels, dropped, clear corners, grille, and the rear window had a for sale sign. it was sweet,

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i dunno i thinks it the wheels or maybe just messed up..the shift lite comes on way to early and seems like i lose a lil power.. i dunno..whens' the next dakota get together ..call it like..install day or fix up..hehe..i 'm off work all week and bored...

G

·
if your bored you can yank my trans out.. :p I dohn wanna.. and am sick of the truck.. Scott knows why.. :vomit:

looks like I might have to return my brand new super duper trans to it's maker while he sends me a new one.. reeeeeeally starting to dislike my truck. Haven't used it really in 6 or so months. BLECH! I won two races and it went to chit.. FALK IT! :finger:

That white one does sound like the other Ryan though.. I saw a red CC R/T comin' outta palisades yesterday on the way home from Scotts.. thought it was him at first, oops.. spose I shouldn't have been "causin' trouble" with him! :jester:

G

·
Wayne at APS is helping to restore my faith in the truck, and a good lunch meeting at work brightened the mood too..

Trans and convertor are coming out and being shipped to APS for inspection, and a new one is being built to my specs as needed and shipped back. Sucks, downtime.. and so on.. but oh well.. I don't have a stock stall anymore to put in my stock trans when the old one comes out.. damn it! LOL

Unless maybe I can break in Scott's for him!!!!

then I just need a sensor pack and bracket to put my old one back in!!! hmmmm........ looks like this weekend I will be pulling the APS STT out instead of dropping my 507 Caddy into the other truck.. damn it.. oh well. Anyone wanna git greasey! hehehe

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i'm down..not today butt i work at 6..tommorrow i not doing nuttin till at nite...ah brah what kind tire u lookin for..stock ?...i can let u borrow my spare ..hehe..shoots

G

·
it's lodged up in the carport here at the house in Pearl City.. below the high school area. I am on call this weekend so it isn't positive I can get it out. I may end up solving all the islands problems instead.. :dammit: but I hope I can get the heavy ass turd outta the truck.

I found a stock stall I can use, its on the way here now, and I need a sensor pack and bracket and I can put my OE/modded trans back in and atleast get it back on the road. Maybe use that trans to race with until after SouthPac. Then try the APS STT again once I get it back.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.