Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i was just browsin the island previews online and say this lil ad and wanted to share with you guys.....

"All Dodges Welcome
Dodge Auto Club Gathering June 19, 2004 11:30 a.m. Kapolei K-Mart parking lot till 12:15 p.m.. More info. call Ryan @ 808-282-4133 "

was lookin at it and that's a sat so since we all wanted to meet i think this would be our best chance rite ? i mean there's plenty of time in advance to save this day to meet ur fellow dakota's and what not out there..me i'll be canceling my dive i had for that day to show up and see who else will be there...well hope to see ya'll there that post up in the forums so can put a name,face,and truck to ur sn's...shoots

nevin..216-4032 if u have any questions...o ya someone wanna help me put in my gutter grill this weekend ? i'll buy pupu's and beer ?

·
Super Modder
4,368 Posts
hayn_dakota said:
hey guys i was just browsin the island previews online and say this lil ad and wanted to share with you guys.....

"All Dodges Welcome
Dodge Auto Club Gathering June 19, 2004 11:30 a.m. Kapolei K-Mart parking lot till 12:15 p.m.. More info. call Ryan @ 808-282-4133 "

was lookin at it and that's a sat so since we all wanted to meet i think this would be our best chance rite ? i mean there's plenty of time in advance to save this day to meet ur fellow dakota's and what not out there..me i'll be canceling my dive i had for that day to show up and see who else will be there...well hope to see ya'll there that post up in the forums so can put a name,face,and truck to ur sn's...shoots

nevin..216-4032 if u have any questions...o ya someone wanna help me put in my gutter grill this weekend ? i'll buy pupu's and beer ?
ok, ill be there...where you live again?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'm in ewa...but mostly in wahiawa at my girls house..damm..i wish she just let me stay home..lolz..but ya look forward to seeing u all there ....o ya anyone wanna help me put in my gutter grill this weekend ? o ya also when i install that how the heck i going open my hood ?

nevin 216-4032 or aim my at HaYnGaMeShOoTeR

·
Registered
133 Posts
hayn_dakota said:
i'm in ewa...but mostly in wahiawa at my girls house..damm..i wish she just let me stay home..lolz..but ya look forward to seeing u all there ....o ya anyone wanna help me put in my gutter grill this weekend ? o ya also when i install that how the heck i going open my hood ?

nevin 216-4032 or aim my at HaYnGaMeShOoTeR
Where are you going to be this weekend? Do you have some tools to get the job done?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well sat i'm going diving in the mourning and afternoon i'm free..umm i no more tools..lolz..i was at checker's and was going to buy that 149 pc tool set and the air set thingy also...if not this weekend i'll just take measurement's..hehe..

·
Super Modder
4,368 Posts
i made something today to open your hood with the grille in place...im tring it out right now...i dont hear any vibrating ot anything yet...hopefully it will be strong enough to last a while...if you want it, pm me. i get plenty stuff i can fabricate.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
really let me in on it then..hehe...o ya i got a question...i was using regular oil and just swtiched today to the castrol sythetic high mileage oil...i put 5 bottles in today and noticed that when i started and drove there's like the trucsk vibrates ??? i mean it neva did that b4 with the other oil ? i checked if it was coolant or something else but i dunno if it's normal ?...o and bout the grill imma buy the tools this weekend and hopefull next weekend drop the bumper which should be a whole day thingy...shoots

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nopes...i wanna put the gutter thing to protect the bottom part of the radiator....

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
then how would i install the bottom grill ?

·
Super Modder
4,368 Posts
from under the truck...drive it up on some ramps or jack the front up. get plenty room under there.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
no actually i'm going to do it next wekend since i was busy diving today..hehe..got some uhu's so neva have time...ya i'll try that jack the truck up a lil bit then put the grill in..but how did u secure it ? drill holes or put the ties ?

·
Registered
154 Posts
looks i may show up for this with 2 other R/Ters. hope we can all meet. i keep updated when i get a chance to hop on a computer.
scott

·
Super Modder
4,368 Posts
looks like i might be able to make it...i just found out my son has a hula performance at 10, maybe i can meet up with you guys after, if you guys are cruzin or something.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Guys I Got Bad News..looks Like I'm Not Going To Be Able To Make The Meet On June 19...i Just Applyed At Hawaiian Elec And They Want Me To Come In To Take A Test That Day From 1030am To 2pm In Town At That Convention Center...ya I Know It Sucks That I'll Miss The Meet But Maybe I Can Make It Up To U Guys Or Something...well Hopefully I Pass...umm If Any Of Ya'll Going To Do Something That Afternoon Maybe We Can Have An Evenin Meet Or Something...sorrry

1 - 20 of 25 Posts