Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
7,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what i was thinking, anyone happen to have the measurements on the 9.25 U-bolts? dealership wants $18 each, every parts store doesnt know the size and i have to have the measurements to match with something they have

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
what i was thinking, anyone happen to have the measurements on the 9.25 U-bolts? dealership wants $18 each, every parts store doesnt know the size and i have to have the measurements to match with something they have
$18 a piece isn't to bad if your looking for stock replacements. Aftermarket ones will cost much more, harder to find also.

·
Registered
368 Posts
$18 a piece isn't to bad if your looking for stock replacements. Aftermarket ones will cost much more, harder to find also.
$18 a piece is insane for one u-bolt. When I did my 9.25 swap I got all 4 from a dealer for about 30. Even Mopartz.com is asking $11.32 each. The part number is 52106224AA, i suggest doing some more shopping! ;)

P.S. LIST price is only $14! ;)

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
$18 a piece is insane for one u-bolt. When I did my 9.25 swap I got all 4 from a dealer for about 30. Even Mopartz.com is asking $11.32 each. The part number is 52106224AA, i suggest doing some more shopping! ;)

P.S. LIST price is only $14! ;)
I forgot you need 4 of them :spankme: However, our axles are a very odd size and will end up being costly due to it's rarity. I think my beefer/longer ones where about $60 total.

·
Banned
25,820 Posts

·
Don't be "That Guy"
7,400 Posts
never thought of the dealership. I hate going there for parts. 99% of the time they are way more expensive than advance, autozone or napa.

I usually try to avoid Napa too, but at least if they don't have it in stock, they can have it to me by noon, if I call them at 8 or 9 am for what I need. the other places are like "uh, well...um...looks like I have a set at the store accross town...I can have them here by the end of the week"

fuck that you lazy bastard. I'll drive the 30 miles accross town to get them myself.

·
7,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
never thought of the dealership. I hate going there for parts. 99% of the time they are way more expensive than advance, autozone or napa.

I usually try to avoid Napa too, but at least if they don't have it in stock, they can have it to me by noon, if I call them at 8 or 9 am for what I need. the other places are like "uh, well...um...looks like I have a set at the store accross town...I can have them here by the end of the week"

fuck that you lazy bastard. I'll drive the 30 miles accross town to get them myself.
like they say "it pays to have friends", normal price was 17.?? each, but i always get employee price on parts, factory lsd for a 8.25, $388 when normal price $5??

·
Registered
406 Posts
Not the same 8.25" is 3" and 9.25" is 3.5"

I know it's not your first post, but welcome to dak-dur:wave: BTW, this threat is 5 years old and the question was answered several times in the thread already:funny:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts