Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
234 RWHP and 296 RWTQ!
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If your over 60 and have a thing for 50's and early 60's Chevy's, and Corvettes, you'll love this...

this is a fairly convincing Photoshop, but I thought it was worth posting!

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
that thing is a beaut! not to mention a VERY nice photo chop. i dont think i would have noticed anything if you didnt mention it

·
Outlaws Phone Warden
12,864 Posts
Gotta add in '00s vette....that's what the windsheild and mirrors are from........

·
Banned
28,625 Posts
what is that? Looks like a new t-brid with corvette infused with bat mobile fins? pretty nice.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Guess I am the odd man out so far - I don't like it................

·
Premium Member
1,388 Posts
I thought they actually made those?

EDIT: Price check $139,500 for the convertible and $135,500 for the coupe, yikes I wonder if you still have to supply the donor car or it's include in the price.

·
Black Knights roflmao
2,368 Posts
The modern vette mirrors and windshield ruin it for me. And those reverse lights look... bad. Could have done something way more creative there.

·
Turbo Dakota Junkie
1,912 Posts
I like it all except for the stupid mirrors. I wouldn't ever buy one even if they were cheap, but I can appreciate the effort.

·
Registered
700 Posts
That thing looks like the product of a chinese gangbang. Its ugly as hell. Why would you make the front a 57 chevy and the back a 59? It looks retarded either way. I have two words for this car. ACE and GARY.

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
It's not to bad except the wheels and eseacily the reverse lights! With all that custom lighting, they could have put the reverse lights intergrated in the tails.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Not a photo shop at all.... do a search for n2a

---- Specifications ----

Price
$135,000 Production
--
Engine
6 liter GM V8 Weight
--
Aspiration
natural Torque
--
HP
400+ hp HP/Weight
--
HP/Liter
-- 1/4 mile
--
0-62 mph
-- Top Speed
--

The 789 gets its name from the melding of design cues from the 1957, 1958, and 1959 Chevrolet models. The headlights and nose are most similar to the 57 Chevy, while the mid-section and interior are much like the 58, and the rear and tailfins are styled after the 59.

The vehicle is built on a 2005-2007 Corvette C6 chassis, and shares the stock C6's 400 hp engine as well.

·
I drive with two feet
1,616 Posts
Now these are fantastic looking automobiles (don't care for the wheels on the Bel-Air). Gone are the styling that didn't care anything about aerodynamics and fuel economy, sigh. Not to date myself, but I remember when these weren't old cars...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts