Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where do I get one and how much?!
I added a link for you to get the details... see above.

Turboblew - yes, nothing like 6. This close ratio overdrive set of .80/.62 is killer - much better than the .74/.50.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Amazing. Just purely amazing. Sounds great too!

·
Banned
9,045 Posts
i love that kit and have always wanted to go that route but at $4500 i cant see it. i know its worth every penny but i have scrimped and saved to build what i got now i dont know how some of you guys do it.
i dont even see how they were able to do it.....i had started to piece my kit together several months before shafi offered his kit and it took me almost a year to get all of it. i did spend less...but i also had to do my own research and am having to deal with a few issues that no one else has either had or mentioned. though as a suggestion, i feel shafi should offer and upgrade kit with an SFI housing...i went this route and have seen to many things, including people get damaged by clutches exploding from over revving to just having defects....i like my feet

·
Banned
8,203 Posts
That was as entertaining as seeing a R/T Dakota driving around with a flat tire. Maybe that's just because I don't have a R/T like everyone else who is cool. :(

·
H.R.C #18
2,035 Posts
id love to have that kit & if i had deep pockets i would have it.

·
Hunting Is Life!!
16,662 Posts
Awesome

·
GLOWIN_DAKOTA
201 Posts
holy shit!:jawdrop: chirpin in 4th!!!! FTMW!!!! that has 2 b one solid ass tranny thats 4 sure, i kno they stoped makin em stick because they were just going through trannys like nothin. that would just be amazing on the track!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Got a ?? Will it work with JM Long Tube Headers?

·
Resleeves rnaz's borings
9,536 Posts
fuggin retards. If you ask a question about a $4500 part... please make it intersting to read!! Asking if its compatible with JM headers is like asking a supermodel to eat off the $1 menu at McDonalds.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts