Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Original Graham Cracka'
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I own a 2000 Dakota R/T as my daily driver, and have done some mild bolt-ons: K&N FIPKII and custom dual exhaust. I was looking for a little more punch, and after looking at many TB's, decided to purchase one from Dwight.

I PM'd him with a couple of questions which were answered very quickly, and placed my order. It was here in 72 hours!

The unit itself looked great, and the instructions (although not really needed) were very clear, well-written, and explained the whole process.

About 20 minutes later, I had the unit installed and ready for a test drive. My initial impression was that it took less throttle to reach a desired speed, and after about 25 miles (as per instructions) jumped on it hard from a stoplight. The truck reacted better than it ever has, and pulled hard until redline.

All in all, I am very happy with the purchase, and very impressed with Dwight's product and service. If anyone is looking for a TB to compliment simple bolt-on mods, I would highly recommend this piece.

Chris

·
Registered
291 Posts
100% agreed!! Good job Dwight!!!

·
Armed and Dangerous
2,475 Posts

·
Banned
7,509 Posts
I have a 4.7 one he did for me and his work for his price is awsome. plus hhis customer service is spot on . Met him in person and he has one hell of a work shop. lol

·
Registered
342 Posts
Yep I love his TB...shame he doesnt do bigger ones..they would be awsome.

B

·
0 Posts
Thanks Chris! Kind words like that are really appreicated! :mullet:

And to the rest of you guys, THANK YOU! :mullet:

·
elpoepdiputskcuf
2,493 Posts
it would be funny to see how many people have his work on their truck.
i got one on mine and love it.

·
2005 IASCA WORLD CHAMPION
860 Posts
Dwight's the man!:mullet:

·
Ugliest Truck on here!!!
8,951 Posts
Would be an interesting survey.

·
Original Graham Cracka'
333 Posts