Dakota Durango Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
18,117 Posts
Give's me alot of hope for my finished product, maybe even break 300rwhp w/ the SCT. BTW, why 20psi for the dino?
You should definitely hit about 300whp give or take a few.

If that Jeep weighs 3800 pounds you should hit a high 13 around sea level. Let us know how it goes!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Finally got this thing down to the local track on Friday. Only 1/8mi (huntsville dragway), but better than nothing.

Showed up late, didn't do anything to prep the jeep (remove weight, put top on, let engine cool etc) just made 2 quick passes back to back before the closed.

Spun all 4 on this first launch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRQEFNj9gAQ

Hooked up better on the second launch (sorry no sound on this one):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIkwqTBZ3u4

Hope to head back soon (maybe this friday) and put down some better times.

·
Home School Valedictorian
4,288 Posts
First time I've seen this thread, really nice build, looks like it was born there. Great job at the track, any idea what was following your run? The lopey idle sounds sweet.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Thanks for the compliments!

I thought about trying to borrow a set of smaller tires, but I'd like to see how fast I can go with 37's.

If anyone is local and wants to come out, I'm hoping to run again this Friday at Huntsville Dragway. Hopefully I can lower those times a little.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 · (Edited)
First time I've seen this thread, really nice build, looks like it was born there. Great job at the track, any idea what was following your run? The lopey idle sounds sweet.
No, don't know what was behind me. There was a pretty wild tube chassis car in front of me looking to run in the 4's, but he blew the tires off.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Went back to the track Friday and ran a 9.16 @ 76 with a 2.06 60 ft. Pretty happy with that. I'll post another video later.

So...what do you guys think about a supercharger on the jeep? Any one want to make me a sweet deal?? :banana2:

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.