Dakota Durango Forum banner

4x4 Sites?

3K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  1reddurango 
#1 ·
Are there any Durango 4x4 site you guys and gals would sugest?

Thanks!

#4 ·
I wish there was a bigger group of people online who had an interest in 4x4'ing with the Dodge Dakota or Durango platform. The Durango Club is a good place to find other people in your regional area to do some light to medium trails, and there is a few people on each of the various sites that enjoy 4x4'ing but not a large group it seems.

This site doesn't have much 4x4 stuff listed, but that's mostly because nobody's ever sent me any information to add. I'd really like to get some body/suspension lifts added, plus nerf bars, roll bars, winches, etc.

A few years back I had an 86 Toyota 4x4 that was loaded to the gills with off-road gear... 4.56's, detroit locker, custom front/rear bumpers, custom roll bar with 8 lights, etc... I drove that thing up a lot of hills in Colorado and had a blast with it until someone stole it and stripped it.

#6 ·
Az5.9Durango said:
Its nice to be able to hit trails every now and then. For some reason, I am having trouble locating Dodge Dakota-Durango owners here in AZ, street or 4x4. Really weird....
You should definitely check out www.durangoclub.com, I know there's a healthy AZ chapter there that goes on some trail runs on a relatively regular basis.

G
#7 ·
The AZ chapter has been pretty dormant the last 6 months or so. I dont know if its because there is a new chapter president or what. If you look at the local AZ sire you will see that it hasnt been updated in a while. Just my luck!

#8 ·
HEY!! Im in Tempe. Moving to the west side soon. I try and 4x as often as I can, but Im not into takin the dodge into stuff thats too hard. No trips to Crown King for me.
Chris

#10 ·
#13 ·
I plan on making a run to Moab here in Utah soon. There are some killer trails there. There are a few good trails near Salt Lake City too, just most are closed for the winter still cause of all the snow. I took my 2000 out last weekend and got her real dirty up in Farmington Canyon right after a nice rain. Lots of fun. I wish there were more D owners from Utah on here. I guess Ill have to work on that...hehe. There is a 2001 SLT across the street from me and a 2000 R/T 2 houses down. Im the only one who has gotten it dirty though.(Not afraid to use it for what it is I guess)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.