·
a drunken dakotaholic
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it said it had magnum heads on it. wonder if you could throw an M1 on there

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
so swap the manifold, add another 50hp for efi, call it a day. Or have the air gap drilled out for injectors.

Good find!!
Add another 50hp for EFI?

:huh:

·
Home Owner....
2,565 Posts
it said it had magnum heads on it. wonder if you could throw an M1 on there
no probs on that one.... depending on the cam, you will need ECM tweaking (SCT???)

·
keep your stick onthe ice
1,058 Posts
If it is an LA block you get to come up with a way to mount the CKP since an LA never had one of those. Also EFI doesn't make anymore power than a properly tuned Carb some people claim the fuel flowing with the air keeps the charge cooler and makes more power than EFI.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
If it is an LA block you get to come up with a way to mount the CKP since an LA never had one of those. Also EFI doesn't make anymore power than a properly tuned Carb some people claim the fuel flowing with the air keeps the charge cooler and makes more power than EFI.
I've been told I could make more power with a carb...EFI just makes it easier for a daily driver, but for a strip only...Carb

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
thats an la block and for a carb
your half right,its for a carb,but thats a magnum block.it can be used but will need different cam/lifters and intake.i would contact the builders and i'm sure they would do a custom build for efi (couldn't cost more than $600 over the original price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts