Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I've asked this question before, but has anyone actually seen a 4.7L HO truck yet? Dodge has had it available as an option on their build site for a couple of months now but I haven't heard any direct feedback yet.

·
Registered
82 Posts
As far as the 2005 Goes,...
People have said they have the HO Engine but,...

When I've called Dodge they say they havent been released yet.
This was about 2-3 weeks ago. I know the HO Badges can be bought of eBay for $20.00 a pair.

So who do you believe,.. The guy who says he has the HO or the Delaership who says they havent been released yet?

When you find out let me know. :bow:

FYI,.. If there was an HO Dakota on the lot when I bought my truck I would have paid the extra $1000 for it.

Jim.

·
CCHHRROOMMEE
51 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
well boys and girls i have a 4.7 ho in my dakota the only differnce is my heads arnt ho heads thats gonna chance when i get fastman heads

ho parts
intake i have
cams i have
heads i dont have
forged crank i have

G

·
Hey guys,

I have a neighbor that owns a huge salvage yard in Houston. I called him the other day to see if he had any wrecked anything with 4.7 HO.. NADA! He also has search engine that is linked to all the other salvage yards in the state.. I guess people arent wrecking them bad enough! He did say that he would keep me posted if he gets anything in...

Myron

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.