Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
www.AIRRAM.com
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, I figured I would let those who are interested know that we have 1 set of H/O cams ready to ship and 6 sets of H/O cams due in next week.

They are 425.00 a set with FREE SHIPPING. First come First served. I dont expect them to last long.

Also, one of those sets is mine... so we have only 6 available at this time.

Contact me if your interested in H/O cams.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
www.AIRRAM.com
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All sets are sold... They are currently on National back order again.

We have 15 sets on order... lets hope they come in soon!

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
www.AIRRAM.com
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oligopoly of a market.
Unfortunately we had to place them on SPECIAL BACK ORDER... which means we pay ALLOT more to have priority. Topped off with Chrysler raising the price and we had to mark them up $40.00 over our regular price. So its not as it appears. And its not that we "DOMINATE" and control the market. We just paid more for them because of the circumstances. If anyone is making money here its Chrysler.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
Banned
7,509 Posts
I just find it sad they now charge so much for a part that is a mild mod comapared to the cams that krc has offered.

I have a question a few years back I bought a set of cams from a guy. Is there a way to tell they are ho cams and that I a left and right and not two left or two right. He told
me they was but they wasn't wrapped in the orig packaging.

·
www.AIRRAM.com
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just find it sad they now charge so much for a part that is a mild mod comapared to the cams that krc has offered.

I have a question a few years back I bought a set of cams from a guy. Is there a way to tell they are ho cams and that I a left and right and not two left or two right. He told
me they was but they wasn't wrapped in the orig packaging.
The 206 212 218 and up cams where reground by CRANE CAMS. We sent Crane new H/O cams to re-grind into the desired cams mentioned above. No matter if you get them from us or the other guys you get the same exact cams. We just charged less.

The left & Right cams are different... they should look different if laid next to each other.

Im not sure if the part numbers are stamped on the cams, that would be another way to tell.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
:rant: Sold out?

That was quick...

(Comp Cams did you hear that? Sold out....)

·
www.AIRRAM.com
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just had 3 more sets released to us.... So that's 10 sets of 20 so far.... lets hope they continue to come in.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
Craigslue
757 Posts
Since Comp Cams doesn't want to manufacture new cams for the 4.7 has anybody asked them about regrinding the HO cams?:forehead:

·
Registered
520 Posts
Hmm.. I might be missing it but I don't see any HO cams listed on that site. I find 00-02 w/o H.O. for 254 MSRP and 167.20 ea. from the site... but like I said, they don't even list HO... prolly cause they don't have any (due to this whole... none in stock/not being manufactured thing) :p (ooorrrrr I can't find them :funny: )

I've had mine for about 250 miles now... :drive: :D

·
www.AIRRAM.com
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Most sites do not cater to the 4.7L... So they tend to list parts and never touch that listing again... They can not even buy them at that price right now and even if they could buy them at that price they don't have any to sell. They are ONCE AGAIN on national back order... We have a few more sets scheduled to be in hopefully soon.

Our pricing is current... And I can promise you as they do come available we will have them long before they will have them.

Nobody ever complained about our price when they where only $385.00 a set. We only raised the price 40.00 over our old price to cover our Special order fees and shipping cost.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
www.AIRRAM.com
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Also, FYI ... we have ONE set of H/O cams available to us right now ready to ship. Contact me before placing order to verify it has not been sold prior to you placing your order.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
www.AIRRAM.com
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We currently have ONE set available... If intersted please contact us ASAP. They will be sold on a first Come First Served baisis.

SPEED SAFE, NICK

1 - 20 of 25 Posts