Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll upload pics later, posting this from work now.

My 4.7 broke a piston so I'm going to hemi swap it. The cams don't appear to be affected, wear pattern is uniform across all lobes and bearing surfaces. Cams have approx. 15k miles on the regrind. These are 212X regrinds of the HO cams, done by Crane cams. Specs 248/248 duration .502/.502 lift on 112 LSA. I'm missing a valve lash cap, but I'd reccomend a new set anyway. Crane part # 99424-16. I bought them as HO cams 2 years ago on this forum, I believe they had 75k on them at that time, but I can't remember.
Asking $350 obo

2008 intake manifold with AIR RAM throttle body/linkage adapter included. Currently painted in Dupli-color aluminum but it must have been a bit too cold when I painted it as the paint bubbled up. However it's been painted over a year and it's holding up fine.. $250 obo

I'll also have a 70mm ported throttle body for sale eventually. Have to keep it on the truck for now so I can drive it to a garage to swap the motor.

I'll upload pics once I get home later. PM me if interested

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cams and adapter for the '08 intake manifold sold.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
I'll upload pics later, posting this from work now.

My 4.7 broke a piston so I'm going to hemi swap it. The cams don't appear to be affected, wear pattern is uniform across all lobes and bearing surfaces. Cams have approx. 15k miles on the regrind. These are 212X regrinds of the HO cams, done by Crane cams. Specs 248/248 duration .502/.502 lift on 112 LSA. I'm missing a valve lash cap, but I'd reccomend a new set anyway. Crane part # 99424-16. I bought them as HO cams 2 years ago on this forum, I believe they had 75k on them at that time, but I can't remember.
Asking $350 obo

2008 intake manifold with AIR RAM throttle body/linkage adapter included. Currently painted in Dupli-color aluminum but it must have been a bit too cold when I painted it as the paint bubbled up. However it's been painted over a year and it's holding up fine.. $250 obo

I'll also have a 70mm ported throttle body for sale eventually. Have to keep it on the truck for now so I can drive it to a garage to swap the motor.

I'll upload pics once I get home later. PM me if interested
Hey - Just saw this... What do you have left?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts