Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just ordered mine today. Can't wait for the package to arrive. I'm thinking I'll change the spark plugs while I have the air hat and stock box out. Any spark plug recommendations??

One question...What kind of filter is on the 360 Intakez, and does it breath/filter as good as K&N?? Also, does the oil and cleaner come with the kit?? Just wondering.

I'm hoping the combo of intake and Gibson Duals makes for major HP. I'll let you know!!

T

·
0 Posts
I got one

When do I get it? I asked for the red powder coating. What will be powder coated? What type of filter does it come with?

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ted 00 R/T said:
When do I get it? I asked for the red powder coating. What will be powder coated? What type of filter does it come with?
When you get it depends on when you ordered it, and how long it takes to powdercoat it. Your tube will be powdercoated red... and maybe your heat sheild, I'm not sure. It comes with a filter that is the same design as the K&N that is 9 inches long.

Paul

·
Registered
92 Posts
I couldn't help, but in your mods you're listed as having a k&n. are they better than the 360 air intakez?

·
Registered
12 Posts
If I haven't mentioned it, the good ole' 100-PS47 360intakez for the 4.7 has come down in price to $130 from eastcoast truckin'. Check it out!
http://www.eastcoasttruckin.com/intakes.html

Just last week this went for $160 plus powder coat. :toast:

T

·
0 Posts
360 Intakez Whats Up!!!

I purchased one of the group buys on these intakes. They took my money from pay pal but I have not heard any thing else. No response to any other messages I sent. Did I get ripped off by this deal?

C

·
0 Posts
Ted 00 R/T said:
I purchased one of the group buys on these intakes. They took my money from pay pal but I have not heard any thing else. No response to any other messages I sent. Did I get ripped off by this deal?
i thought this too, but my intake came today and i installed it in ~20minutes

·
Registered
46 Posts
I am a little late, but want to order, the order asks me where my IAT sensor is, passenger side, driver side, or another option, I forget. I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER! :(

2002 dakota QC 4.7L all stock.

Any help?

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
afsigma21 said:
I am a little late, but want to order, the order asks me where my IAT sensor is, passenger side, driver side, or another option, I forget. I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER! :(

2002 dakota QC 4.7L all stock.

Any help?
Go to www.360airintakez.com to get Joe's contact info - give him a call or drop him an e-mail, he can discuss the issue with you first-hand.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Just wanted to pop in and thank Joe from 360.

He sent me an email with the details I needed, thanks a lot.

That great customer service has earned my business.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts