Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having problems with my 360 Air Intakez. The intake pipe keeps coming off the air hat. Any one else have this problem? The system is only about 6 months old. What’s a good fix? Or should I trash all this and go back to the stock system?

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Ted 00 R/T said:
I am having problems with my 360 Air Intakez. The intake pipe keeps coming off the air hat. Any one else have this problem? The system is only about 6 months old. What’s a good fix? Or should I trash all this and go back to the stock system?
Are you using both clamps?

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
Ted 00 R/T said:
You should probably contact Joe, I think he has some alternative air hat/tube adapters that will grip a bit better. He's always been really good at taking care of his customers.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I had the same problem with mine after I got it on. I simply took two #8 7/8" pan head screws and screwed them through the coupler and into the air hat in two places to keep mine on ( having two screws visible like that isnt a big concern under my hood )

I had also thought about reinstalling the factory air hat since it has a raised edge on the intake, but wasn't handy at the time and now that I think about I'm not sure if it is the same dia. as the 360* power tube. So you might want to whip out ye old tape measure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts