Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
33" tires + 6 lift = Fun
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FINALLY got my rims and tires installed.. took alot of changing the order to get everything right.. but they are on. had to cut the bumper a little to make it fit but i'm cool with that. lol. i'm lovin the look. sorry for the night pics.. it was the first time i i had to get the camera out. i'll get more later this week in the daylight.

a few daytime pics:

·
33" tires + 6 lift = Fun
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hehe

pro meter.

don't bother looking them up online. no one carries them. you have to go thru a supplier (discount tires hooked me up) but if you look up foriegn tire company, inc. you will find the importer's website and search a sec and you'll see these. the site is a little vague on details lol.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
I think you need to finish your front end, the flat black hood/fenders is killing the look ha. The tires and wheels look awesome though!

·
USMC
3,174 Posts
hehe

pro meter.

don't bother looking them up online. no one carries them. you have to go thru a supplier (discount tires hooked me up) but if you look up foriegn tire company, inc. you will find the importer's website and search a sec and you'll see these. the site is a little vague on details lol.
lol i was wondering why i never heard of them

·
Big red
1,218 Posts
now do those rub at full or close to full lock turn? because in the last it looks like you barely have it turned and you dont have much play room

·
33" tires + 6 lift = Fun
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
they rubbed on the front bumper that's why i cut it down (and need to cut a little more) but they are wicked close to the rear of the fender. pretty much i can't go ANY bigger not even an inch. not without moving the hubs forward (which i may do to have more breatheing room.)

·
33" tires + 6 lift = Fun
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oh and i had the wheels straight it's just the camera angle. but one thing i do need to do is move the brake lines. the guys that did my lift where crackheads.. the d/s brake lines go down behind the control arm (like it should) but the P/S goes between the control arm and tire.. and is rubbing a little on the wheel balancing weights. i know i won't be letting them touch my truck anymore that's for sure.

·
USMC
3,174 Posts
they rubbed on the front bumper that's why i cut it down (and need to cut a little more) but they are wicked close to the rear of the fender. pretty much i can't go ANY bigger not even an inch. not without moving the hubs forward (which i may do to have more breatheing room.)
well what kind of lift do you have on there now?

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
Looks good, that is a 3" body lift BTW

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
those look awesome, I have the exact same rims you do on my truck. Are those the lug nuts that use a key similar to an allen wrench (hex key) to remove? If so get rid of those fuckers, I just replaced mine yesterday. The key wears really quickly as you use it and before you know it your rounding out the lugnuts, next thing you know you can't get the lugnuts off cause they're stripped. I went through three keys on mine.

·
33" tires + 6 lift = Fun
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
honestly not sure.. i would expect they used what i already had on my truck. i never looked. my wife took it into the shop to get it all installed. i'll check tomorrow maybe.

and as far as the lift.. oh well 2" 3" whatever it's a lift lol. not too happy with it which is why i'm saving up to build my own custom lift. they didn't do a very impressive job on the suspension side of it.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts