Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
depends, when my Dakota was new they would definetly fit, now with settling and my winch they will fit but I can't turn the the wheel beyond 75% in either direction while sitting level or they will hit. In an off-roading situation, I suspect they would hit even more. First step would be to look into having your torsion bars cranked up a little, if you have any left in them. You can always try your local tire shop and see fi they have a set that they will let you do a test fitting with.

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
Ya 32s should definitely fit with no problems

like said above you may have some rubbing.

torsion bars can go... people say 2inches but it's generally 1 3/4inches. I think that's 7 turns?

·
R/Tless...for now
3,332 Posts
I put 265/75R16's (32") on my '02 4x4 and don't have any rubbing issues, and haven't touched the tbars yet. I'm going to crank them a lil bit just to level the truck out. Looks like I might be able to run 33's with just a tbar crank and some blocks. :D

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
She rubs when i'm backing up and turning the wheel. I'm gonna go ahead and crank my torsion bars up 7 turns, then i think im gonna get some wheel spacers, i don't know anything about wheel spacers or what size to get. I know that are pretty much like large washers to bring the tires out more.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.