Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
gettin hearing aids by 30
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am having a hard time finding mods for the 3.7l v6 and was wounldering if anyone can hlep me with what parts of the 3.7 and 4.7 were the same? sence dodge based the 3.7 off the 4.7.

·
Registered
728 Posts
YAAAABUDDY03 said:
At least someone has,.... you're the first person that has said they have even tried it.... good information to know,... Thanks.

Paul

honestly most of the money i have spent on the truck has been "trying" things. especially with my suspension and exhaust.

·
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
suffolk_mopar said:
honestly most of the money i have spent on the truck has been "trying" things. especially with my suspension and exhaust.
what have you learned to work for the 3.7 in exhaust

·
Registered
728 Posts
honestly, i had flowmaster and magnaflow and neither fit my taste in sound. the flow sounded good untill you were sitting in the truck at 70mph. a lil high pitched and ears rang like hell. my latest has been a dynomax. sounds good and so far i`m happy with it.

·
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
will a intake for the 4.7 fit a 3.7?

·
Registered
728 Posts
suffolk_mopar said:
honestly, i had flowmaster and magnaflow and neither fit my taste in sound. the flow sounded good untill you were sitting in the truck at 70mph. a lil high pitched and ears rang like hell. my latest has been a dynomax. sounds good and so far i`m happy with it.

forgot to mention i have a single in/out dumped before the axle.

·
Registered
728 Posts
suffolk_mopar said:

every person likes different sounds and shitt but this is the best i have found so far for my own taste.
http://www.dynomax.com/sounds.stm
i used the welded dynomax.

·
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hey suffolk_mopar's i like your rims
who make them and what size are they?:mullet:

·
Registered
728 Posts
darwinbohnke said:
hey suffolk_mopar's i like your rims
who make them and what size are they?:mullet:

sorry but i don`t put the name of my rims out there like that. i had my rims specaiily manufatured for my dak. 3600 worth. just to be original, and they`re 20`s

·
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
how much stuff is out there besides intakes and exhaust? for the 3.7 and 4.7

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.