Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Work Truck
410 Posts
?

What exactly do you need that kind of lift for? You are actually just making your truck more vulnerable to flipping going that high. I have a 2wd dak too. They aren't very off road capable. They're fun for just tooling in dirt and shit but otherwise...I don't know man. Don't waste your money lifting a 2wd dakota. I love my truck, but if I were you I'd sell the 2wd, buy a 4x4 and throw the three inch rancho and the three inch PA body lift on it. And yeah same answer. Fabtech 3" or Doestch 3" are the only way to go other than custom. Whatever you decide to do I hope it turns out all right man.

· Work Truck
410 Posts
I understand what your saying. Its just that I don't understand why you would want to stack more that 3 inches of suspension lift on top of 3 inches of bodylift to tool around in the dirt. However thats just me. I respect his decisions. Its all preference. By the way, nice Durango. That things pretty sick man. Wish I could say the same about my truck but I have to spend all my money on fixing the damn thing. Nothing left over to do what I want to do to it.

· Work Truck
410 Posts
Hey man. Disregard what I said. That truck is gonna look sick. Trust me I think the same way. I got the extended cab with the full size bed as well. I just don't understand why any truck would be made with that little ground clearance. I think I have a bias. I'm 17 and have very limited amounts of cash. Therefore I only plan to do a 2" lift in the front and 1.5" in the back. Then run some 265/75/15 BFG All Terrain T/As on the stock rims and be done with it. I'm into off roading though. Its something I'd like to get into and my truck is just something that gets me around and if need be it makes a good work truck. Guess I'll wait and when I find the right 4x4 at a good price I'll grab it. Well good luck with the lift man.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.