Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
133 Posts
that is correct lifting a 2wd truck isn't for serious offroad like you said but just take a look at baja style trucks or prerunners or w/e you wana call it. just more for high speed trail riding, which is alot of fun. everybody has there own thing.

· Registered
133 Posts
no your not the first person to be crazy enough to lift a 2wd, mines got the fabtech 3" and 3" body lift and i love it for a 2wd truck. that dakota looks sick though. i see it has the fabtech lift and i think it has a body lift also. your truck is gonna look sick to when it's done. what type of wheels and tires you gonna run?

· Registered
133 Posts
if you get a 33x12.5 be careful it might rub a lil, that's what mine did til i trimmed some of the fender away, im just gonna replace the whole fender w/ some Glassworks Unlimited Baja style fenders. good luck w/ your truck though.

· Registered
133 Posts
that sucks for you man, hope you make it through it, lol. around here we just have some monsoon rains which should be starting any day now, which brings tons and tons of gooey mud to go romping through, yeesssss. :mullet:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.