Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im wanting to run nitto dune grapplers on my 20 inch wheels idk what the biggest size I can go with the new 3 inch body lift

or any tire that is really good in the sand the only offroading my dakota sees is sand so someone help me

biggest tire I can run on a 2wd dakota with a 3 inch body lift with 20 inch rims

·
Chevy SUCKS!!!!!!!
1,685 Posts
The 265/50-20s should fit, they are roughly a 31x10.50. The 285/50-20s MIGHT fit, they are 31.5-32x11.50.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks bro idk if you remember but I was gunna do a suspension and body and run 33"s but I broke my ankel longboarding and have no cash flow

and those were the tires I was looking at at discounttiredirect.com

anyway thanks again im gunna be buying those tires shortly

·
Chevy SUCKS!!!!!!!
1,685 Posts
Yea now that you mention it I do remember lol, sorry to hear about the accident ouch. And I understand perfectly what you mean about no cash flow lol.

·
Chevy SUCKS!!!!!!!
1,685 Posts
:funny:I didn't need that mental pic!:vomit:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol my bad bro but if you get that feeling being there and the victim of it is that much worse the noise was god awful lol

im probably gunna buy those tires off discount tire direct . com thats were I bought my rims they are good people down there

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
Here's thew scoop:

Size:
32X11.50
Up to 285/55/20 metric

Tires:
Nitto Dune
Super Swamper TRXUS STS
Super Swamper Thornbirds

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
I had a site for quick look up, I kind of lost it. But, I still have the info :jester: All my old research!

Forgot Mickey Thompson MTZ's
TRXUS STS's on the super swampers

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
285/55/20 is a 32 and found it straight off nitto/dune section of the site!

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
Sidewall height would be about 5.5", width about just under 11.5"

·
Banned
9,045 Posts
you think I could do 31s with no lift on my 2wd with the tow package? and my truck has a pretty mean nose dive anyway to correct it? i dont see any leaveling kits for dakotas
talk to dakotajr on this site...the has the torsion bars cranked to give about 1.5" of lift along with a 3" body lift to fit 295/75/16. ebay does have 2" coil spacers...but i have no experience with those.

·
Chevy SUCKS!!!!!!!
1,685 Posts
you think I could do 31s with no lift on my 2wd with the tow package? and my truck has a pretty mean nose dive anyway to correct it? i dont see any leaveling kits for dakotas
I had 31x12.50s on my truck completely stock and it only rubbed the frame on full turn cause of the width. Any coil spring spacers for the 94-01 2wd Rams will work on our 2wd Daks.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts