Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
sup yall juss wondering wha size i should go with the 45's are ok but the 50s are NIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEE they are fat and wide but i wonder if they will rub. i have stock suspension and height so i'm not lowering it if i put these on but i want to know wha size guys or girls

thanx

·
Speed Freak
269 Posts
I'm not sure what you stock size is buy the 285/50's are 31.22 inches tall and the 275/45's are 29.7 inches tall. You can check out this site to figure out how tall your stock tires are to figure out which one is the closest to stock so your speedo dosen't go way off : http://www.rx7turboturbo.com/robrobinette/tire_diameter.htm

·
Registered
402 Posts
I just put some 285/50/20 on my durango and i am getting a little rub, but it is not too bad. It isn't when i turn all the way, it is when it is turned about half of the way and i am backing up (it rubs in the front). Other than that, i am very happy with my 11.2" wide tires... :D

·
Speed Freak
269 Posts
98 Black SLT said:
I just put some 285/50/20 on my durango and i am getting a little rub, but it is not too bad. It isn't when i turn all the way, it is when it is turned about half of the way and i am backing up (it rubs in the front). Other than that, i am very happy with my 11.2" wide tires... :D
If he's rubbing that much ya might want to go 275/45/20. Thats an inch taller than the stock r/t wheel/tire combo.

·
Registered
402 Posts
98 Black SLT said:
I just put some 285/50/20 on my durango and i am getting a little rub, but it is not too bad. It isn't when i turn all the way, it is when it is turned about half of the way and i am backing up (it rubs in the front).
When i say that i mean only when i am backing up with the wheel turned half of the way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts