Registered
3,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Check this thing out.

:vomit:

·
Registered
396 Posts
that's stupid and those rims are ugly...it probably rides like shit and it looks lifted just to fit those things :nono:

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Trust me I didn't post it because I like it!

·
Registered
209 Posts
I'm pissing blood just thinking about riding in that thing. WTF is wrong with people? Think of the mods you could do with the cash they dropped into the wheels? I dunno, I guess it's whatever you like. Some peoples' taste is in there ass.

·
I rage, therefore I am.
80 Posts
Cash-wise, looking at the spectacular homes in the background, I'm gonna bet the wheels are rented.

When I was down in Arlington, TX about a month ago I saw a shop called Rent-A-Tire on Division Ave. They rented those ridiculous bling-bling wheels.

That's a niche market I never woulda thought of.

·
Registered
209 Posts
2Evil4U said:
Cash-wise, looking at the spectacular homes in the background, I'm gonna bet the wheels are rented.

When I was down in Arlington, TX about a month ago I saw a shop called Rent-A-Tire on Division Ave. They rented those ridiculous bling-bling wheels.

You've gotta be shitting me. :end: Rent-a-bling? I think I may be speechless. :hammer: Maybe I'm just pissed I didn't think of it first to cash in. I guess there really are suckers born every minute.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
2Evil4U said:

lol, you don't rent them out......they're rent to own. It's like Lay-A-Way but you get to have them while you make payments.

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
2Evil4U said:

Thats hilarious.... my brother(lives in arlington) and I were making fun of the idea just this weekend when I was up there.... small world.

Paul

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
MoparREVolution said:
lol, you don't rent them out......they're rent to own. It's like Lay-A-Way but you get to have them while you make payments.
Sounds kinda like what I did.... :confused: :confused: :confused:

Lets just put it this way.... Discount Tire Co. was stupid enough to give me a 4k credit limit. OH... and 0% for 12 months as well...

Paul

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
YAAAABUDDY03 said:
Sounds kinda like what I did.... :confused: :confused: :confused:

Lets just put it this way.... Discount Tire Co. was stupid enough to give me a 4k credit limit. OH... and 0% for 12 months as well...

Paul
Hey how did you do that, you just go in and apply?

·
Work Truck
547 Posts
Those Are The Ugliest Frigin Rims I've Ever Seen Man. What The Hell Were You Thinking When You Actually Dropped Cash On Those Things. Sorry Dude You Gotta Lose The Rims. They Are An Insult To Truck Owners Everywhere.

·
Banned
8,203 Posts
sailsurf7713 said:
Those Are The Ugliest Frigin Rims I've Ever Seen Man. What The Hell Were You Thinking When You Actually Dropped Cash On Those Things. Sorry Dude You Gotta Lose The Rims. They Are An Insult To Truck Owners Everywhere.
Next time read the thread instead of just posting a reply. They're not his and everyone who posted and took the 30 seconds to read figured that out...

·
Registered
8 Posts
After seein that thing reminds me of why 22's are the largest rims for our rides. look at the gap on the top wells, veres the side gaps. That thing looks like s**it.... Least with 22's it evens the gap all the way around, like it should be.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts