Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok look, got my dak. bout month and a half ago and i was going to put some 20 inch ECO OZZ on there with toyo's 275/45r20, but with some recent peer pressure from my boy's they said i cant lose with twenty-two's. and i wanted to get some Cabo Type 727's on there with toyo's 265/35r22. I please need to know will they fit and and if they do will they rub and your thought if i should do the upgrade.

ohh yeah another question too for the exhaust. I'm running a v6 single exhaust (stock), and i want to run duals straight to the back with 40 series delta flows (cut down on interior noise) oh and I'm thinkin on cutting the cat off, but my boy's told me that duals, Flowmaters, and v6's dont mix, and i haven't done any mods. to my intake or sensors. Please give me some others words of wisdom.

·
Speed Freak
269 Posts
I saw a couple of people running 22's on there dak. Just run the closest size to stock and you wont have any issues with rubbing. Check here to figure what size you stock tire is and go from there: http://www.rx7turboturbo.com/robrobinette/tire_diameter.htm

As far as duals on a 6 i wouldn't do it. You will loose alot of backpressure casuing a big loss in performance. I ould go with a single exit exhaust unlees you plan on running a blower.

·
Speed Freak
269 Posts
I think if you run a single in 2.5 dual out 2.25 muffler you would be ok.

G

·
I agree with Graphite on this one. Don't go any bigger than that if you want duals. Don't go any bigger than a single 2.5" for that matter if you do a single.

·
Registered
117 Posts
well i just got the single in dual out flowmasters' 40 series not straight back but extreme style...i got a v6 and just added an airraid intake..stock tire also..it's really loud and thinkin of gettin 20'z or maybe 22'z spinners in june..not sure yet..aites well good luck and post pics up..lates

·
Registered
69 Posts
that's exactly what i want to do is add 220"" spinners. 22"'s wouldn't work because i have the hothckis setup. i also have the 40 series on my v6 but have a homebrew intake, saves a lot of money and works just as well. you might change out the thermostat just to help out with the underhood temps. keep up the good work man

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.