Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Damn! Did I do that?
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up board members? I know 20x10s will fit the rear of my dak, but what about the front? Will it work or rub like hell? I might have to go 19x9s in the front and 20x10s in the rear.

·
'10 Camaro RS/SS
3,894 Posts
Really depends on the backspacing of the rims. Too little and they will stick out beyond the fenders and/or fender flares. Too much backspacing and you risk the rims/tires rubbing on the frame.

Their is a member on here running a 20x10 on the front. He had the wheels custom made so he would get the backspacing just right. I would send DRaven a PM and see what backspacing he's running.

·
Damn! Did I do that?
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
00RedRT, man you must have been reading my mind b/c that the dak that I have as my wallpaper. I know both of you guys are part of the mad rt club. Both of you guys rides make me :drool: . I contacted ccwheel and they don't make a 20x8.5or9 for the front so that's why I was asking about the 20x10 for the front. I thought DRaven has a 19x10 on the front of his dak?

·
'10 Camaro RS/SS
3,894 Posts
1SLOMOFO said:
00RedRT, man you must have been reading my mind b/c that the dak that I have as my wallpaper. I know both of you guys are part of the mad rt club. Both of you guys rides make me :drool: . I contacted ccwheel and they don't make a 20x8.5or9 for the front so that's why I was asking about the 20x10 for the front. I thought DRaven has a 19x10 on the front of his dak?
Thanks for the kind words. :biggthump Well Clint (aka DRaven) actually is alternating both a 19x10 (for daily driving) and a 20x10 (for shows) as his front rims. The 20x10 just doesn't have the structural integrity needed for daily driving use in the CCW model he's using.

·
Damn! Did I do that?
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
00RedRT said:
Thanks for the kind words. :biggthump Well Clint (aka DRaven) actually is alternating both a 19x10 (for daily driving) and a 20x10 (for shows) as his front rims. The 20x10 just doesn't have the structural integrity needed for daily driving use in the CCW model he's using.
thanks man. 19x10s it is b/c my shit is a daily driver.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I have the 505A in 19x10 with the 2" lip and 7" backspacing. The tire is a 275/45-19 and the drop is Hotchkis.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
wish I had some 20x10 or 11's for the back. oh well, maybe some day :wah:

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Holy cow is right. I didn't look at the date myself. :hammer:

·
Damn! Did I do that?
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HAHAHA is that a record for a reply :jester:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Opps! I am just too dumb to be embarassed about it though. :eek:nethumb:

Did you ever get any wheels SloMo?

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
Has anyone found any manufacturer who offers 20x10's outside of the custom wheel groups? (ie: Intro, CCW, etc.)

I'd love to get some 20x10's on the SRT8 so I can use 315/35-20's out back, but I don't want to pay $4000 for a set of wheels right now.

·
Damn! Did I do that?
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
DRaven said:
Opps! I am just too dumb to be embarassed about it though. :eek:nethumb:

Did you ever get any wheels SloMo?
working on it right now, my wife got laid off from her job and man everthing I want to do has been put on the back burner. She got a call the other day, so we'll see what happens with that.

·
Registered
97 Posts
SinCity R/T said:
Has anyone found any manufacturer who offers 20x10's outside of the custom wheel groups? (ie: Intro, CCW, etc.)

I'd love to get some 20x10's on the SRT8 so I can use 315/35-20's out back, but I don't want to pay $4000 for a set of wheels right now.
11 items found for your bolt pattern:
http://www.1010tires.com/wheelsearch.asp?submit=yes

767 items, but patterns are unknown and vehicle search not show at rim widhts:
http://www.customwheelsdirect.com/w...heel_w=10&pricerange=all&search=Refine+Search

·
Registered
537 Posts
Old thread but... i just bought some 20x10's...... hopefully a 245/40 will fit right.. and hopefully the wheels won't rub.. they have about a 7in backspacing.. idk.. will find out tomorrow

·
Registered
537 Posts
I gave 600 for mine. i'll post some pics today when i get it back from tire shop

·
Registered
537 Posts
how much drop and what size tire on the front?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.