Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to see if anyone would be interested in buying 4 20in boss 307 wheels and tires, not even a week old. They're in perfect condition, but i have air ride on my dak and i thought that they would work with my setup but they dont, so to fix the problem i have to sell these and order a custom set of wheels with enough backspacing to tuck. This rims will fit any stock, or lowered dakota without rubbing up front when your turning. If anyone is interested, you can either respond or p.m. me, $1,400 and you pay shipping my loss your gain. If i can figure out how to post pictures i'll put some on here. http://www.aewheel.com/boss/wheels_detail.cfm?id=95
Thanks Devin

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Do you still have the wheels? If so, what brand and size are the tires? Where are you located? Can you post actual pics of tires and rims ?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im in wichita KS, yes i can get some pics posted but im not quite sure on how to post the pics, but im sure i can figure it out. I dont know the tire size off the top of my head, and my truck is at the audio shop getting ready to add a custom center consule and custom door panels, so i will stop by there tomorrow and get the size.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.